Mobile Workforce & BYOD
Stay ahead of the competition by making your company more flexible, competitive and productive with a mobile workforce.
Full Mobile Solutions & VOIP
For a full suite of mobile options we offer cloud services such as virtualised desktop and cloud applications that allow you to work on a hosted desktop or simply use Microsoft or other third party applications wherever you are.
Please contact us for more information on our collaboration services and cloud telecom services.
Mobile IT solutions benefits
- Improved productivity
- Increased collaboration
- Easy communication
- Better integration
- Data sharing
In addition to full mobile solutions, Evercom offers a range of flexible mobile options to meet your requirements including:
- Remote Desktop & VPN
- If a virtualised desktop is more than you need we can provide a user friendly Remote Login Solution that allows you to seamlessly login to your work computer from home or anywhere with internet access. Access any files on your hard drives as well as your company network; restrictions and rights permitted.
- You can also connect to your business network via a VPN ‘Virtual Private Network’. A VPN enables you to access company data over an encrypted connection so you can work remotely and securely.
- Email, Smart Phones & Tablets
- Emails, desktop applications and storage can be accessed from any device and can be easily set up by our engineers at very affordable rates. Access and synchronise emails, calendars, contacts and apps on the move.
- Please contact us if you would like to discuss how this can be configured securely on personal devices as well as business Smartphone’s and tablets.
BYOD (Bring your own Device)
BYOD is the fast growing trend of businesses allowing staff to use their own personal devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops to work remotely.
Increase productivity & flexibility
BYOD allows employees to work seamlessly on and offsite. Even when employees do not naturally work out of the office, in an emergency or urgent situation the option to access the data and keep the business running could be vital.
The need to buy separate business phones, tablets and laptops will naturally decrease as staff begin using their own equipment. Time spent training staff on new devices and platforms will also be drastically reduced as will lost hours from employees not able to get into work some days.
Call our mobile solutions experts on 0800 849 5555 today to find out how we can enable your business to adopt mobile solutions without security worries
Read the latest IT & mobile solutions news
Download our company brochure