Business Telecoms & Broadband
Cloud & Hosted Telecoms (VOIP)
With cloud and hosted telecoms your telephone calls are transmitted through the internet via VOIP (Voice over internet protocol) instead of using traditional phone lines. This enables you to make phone calls from anywhere with internet access.
The main business incentives for taking telecoms to the cloud are lower line rental and access to enterprise grade telecom features without the need for an expensive traditional phone system.
This platform will help your business to be more flexible, your employees more mobile and will also increase productivity by unifying your communications.
Hosted telecoms replace the need for expensive ISDN phone lines, hardware & high maintenance due to the majority of issues & configurations can be dealt with remotely.
Cloud telecoms benefits
- Significant savings to your call charges
- Increase in productivity & flexibility
- Future proof & ability to grow
- No large capital investment
- Add extra users with the click of a button.
- Use across multiple sites
- Increased employee collaboration with unified communications
Seamlessly work from home, the office or mobile with Evercom’s business telecom solutions. Contact our engineers to discuss your requirements
Hosted telecoms & VOIP features
- Call management: Call-forwarding & monitoring, caller ID, multi-ring facility
- Conference calls inc video conference
- Listen to voicemail online
- Call recording and logging
- Auto Receptionist
- Call routing: phone / mobile – mobile / phone, any number to any phone
Connection and Support
Depending on you requirements our telecom engineers may be able to use your current ADSL connection to run the system. For larger projects we recommend the installation of Fiber (FTTC like BT infinity) or Ethernet\lease lines, which are superior dedicated lines that connect your company directly to the ISP (Internet Service Provider).
All these services are covered by our 24hr dedicated support team. Contact us on 0800 849 5555 for more information about our cloud telecoms services and discover options suitable for your requirements and budget.
Read the latest hosted telecoms & VOIP news
Download our company brochure